Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meesa Sorry

I had a nice, new, huge, lovely post, but I left the computer for a few hours and Blogger logged out on me. To top it off, it didn't even save a draft of it. That stinks.

Well, it began by recounting how my day did not start off very well, primarily due to the fact that staying up to 12:41 did not help with preparation for my Calculus test. However, after the test my mood improved. English was nice as usual. I was frustrated because I could not think of any topics for my mini-research paper, but while I was sitting there in class, four topics came to me! "Was McCarthy closer to the truth than those who ridiculed him?" "Is our low-fat/additive-laced/artificially-sugared diet leading to our diseases?" "Did the United States prolong the War in the Pacific by refusing to accept the Japanese terms of surrender because they insisted on unconditional surrender?" and "Are our thinking skills declining because of a decay in grammar?"

Yeah. Sum approximation of my thought processes.

On a happier note, in chemistry we got to set salt on fire in the lab today.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment