Monday, September 19, 2011

Well, This is Annoying...

I actually looked at everyone else's blogs today. Call it morbid curiosity or not. (Okay, okay, it was prompted by... Hailey, I think [I am so sorry if I mispelled that; I don't have it in front of me right now] following my blog. Thank you, Hailey! I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but guess what? IT WON'T LET ME!!! We saw you at the ice cream place. For our part, we went bowling! I fail at bowling. Or, at least, I fail without the bumpers to keep my ball out of the gutters. Double four-gutter streaks. I've never yet beaten my personal best of eight gutter balls in a row, though...)

Someone else had a blog post I wanted to comment on, but now I can't find it... Something about speaking out for the truth. Somewhere out there, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! That post rocked. In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat apud Deum, erat Deus erat Verbum. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was in God's presence, and the Word was God.

Yeah, I'm a nerd. And I love Latin. Rident stolidi verba Latina!

And if anyone can tell me what that means I will probably squeal for joy. UNA should offer Latin. I would be the first person to sign up if they did. I love Latin so much. I took German because UNA doesn't offer Latin. Yes, I'm going hyper thinking about that lovely language.

And, if you haven't noticed, I sign off in Latin. In Pace Christi means 'In the Peace of Christ'. So Pax Vobiscum! 'Peace be unto you all!'

Oh, yeah! I wanted to comment on Marcela's blog too. Don't worry. Audrey makes me think of Harry Potter all the time, too.

I am currently listening to the soundtrack for Prince Caspian. Amy is right, Narnia does have some awesome soundtracks. Hmm, perhaps I should go add that to my Christmas wish list...

I don't even know why I am posting this incredibly random post... I guess it's just another sliver of my really irrational thought processes that I am serving up to the unfortunate soul who chances across this extremely odd blog of mine...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment