Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yay for Thursdays

Thursdays are my friend. I only have two classes on Thursday- Calculus and English. However, Dr. Stovall likes to do quizzes and tests on Thursday, too. Oh, well. The quiz only had three problems on it this morning, ominous in itself, and the third seemed too easy. You know, the sort of, "Uh-oh, I must have done something wrong," sort of easy. However, I heard a couple of other girls talking about what they put for that problem after the class let out and they seemed to have come up with the same answer, so perhaps I'm safe.

I also wandered around in Collier Library today. I so merit the title of Clueless Freshman. I walked in the library and didn't know where to go. So I wandered around. Yes, I was the one staring blankly at the maps on all floors except for the basement. Why doesn't the stairway go all the way to the top floor? That's a little scary. Presumably, there's a fire escape somewhere, but still...

For all that, I didn't even find one of the books I was looking for. I found two others, though, neither of which was exactly what I was looking for but which contained a few helpful facts.

Now that panic-attack English research paper working bibliography is out of the way, it is time to assemble an outline for my HISTORY research paper and work a little on my OWL chemistry... I can confidently predict that I will hate the name of OWL by the time this is all over with. Along with ANGEL, and PORTAL, and QUIA, and TELL ME MORE, and all these other insane online things that each require passwords and user names that I can't keep straight...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment