Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Again, Not Much to Say

...Other than it's official that the coke machines in Wesleyan hate me. Snack machines, whatever. The coke machine one time took my quarters and gave me nothing in return. Today, the snack machine used a Jedi mind-trick on me to make me accidentally hit the E button instead of the C button, thereby giving me crackers when I wanted the Rice Krispies. At least it gave me two quarters back. I can try again Friday.

Although which of the two is less healthy for me, I don't know.

I am being stalked via email. FIRST by Collier Library and then by Tell Me More. I have a couple of books due in over a week, mind you, and they're already sending me emails every day wanting me to renew them or return them. I renewed. And then Tell Me More, one of the many supplements to the German course, sent me an email today that went along the lines of, "We haven't heard from you in 8 days! Learning a language takes lots of practice! We hope to hear from you again soon. Sincerely, your friends on the Tell Me More team."

That's actually rather creepy. I want to send them back an email saying, "Ich habe keine Zeit!" but as it was an automated email no one would probably receive it. Sadly. I would so love to rant at them in a foreign language.

I should really be doing something productive instead of sitting here blogging, like working on my notecards for my English paper or doing chemistry homework or something...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment