Monday, October 17, 2011

And I Thought I Was Doing Good

There is a reason why you look at your syllabus for your class the next morning BEFORE the night before the class. I have an outline for my English paper due and I haven't even started. I fail. AND I have a 'Reading Closely' assignment on some passage that I haven't looked at, either.

I thought I was doing good. I had done about half of the practice test for math, I had done my German homework, and an hour of language lab (in that frozen meat locker of a place), and I thought I was doing okay. Not so. Cancel any thoughts of doing chemistry tonight; I've got to do an outline. And I'll probably do a complete sentence version anyway, because I just feel more comfortable doing that. It helps me write the actual paper better.

But, for the good news, after tomorrow's English class we have two classes that are just conferences and mine is next week so on this Thursday I will have only one class. I will be home by 9:30. I will not be able to understand why. It will all be so weird. No, no, I'm supposed to get home around 2:30... Something is very strange here... What am I forgetting?

Tomorrow we have forum, too. I notice many people are behind on blogging. I can't even remember what I blogged about for the last forum! Hey, it was a week ago. Oh, now I remember. I believe I said something about relativism and gun control... I should go back and look at it. No, I should not. I should go do my outline.

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment