Monday, September 24, 2012

A First

Today I was bombarded by half-eaten acorns by some annoyed squirrel. Needless to say, this is a first. I have never been subject to a nutty attack by a deranged rodent before.

Squirrels are rodents, aren't they? They have the front teeth. I think they are... I hope I'm right.

At any rate, Dr. Bibbee called them, "rats with fuzzy tails," the first day of class.

On a totally unrelated note, I am coming to the opinion that the GO GEEK! buttons really are meant to say geek not greek. Perhaps there is some secret message behind the buttons that I, a mere outsider, am wholly unaware of...

On another totally unrelated note, this is my 170th post. Go me! I am the official Blog Queen of the Honors Sophomore Class; no one can knock me down from my pedestal because no one can catch me to begin with. Mwahahahahaha.

What? Everyone's allowed an evil laugh now and then, aren't they?

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment