Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Second to last day of school, my precious! We can last! We can! We can!

On an unrelated note, only 10 days to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey!!!!

Well, literature today wasn't as messy as I had feared it would become. At least, I managed not to incite any Catholic-Protestant firefights. Always a plus. I did have to explain papal infallibility (I found it oddly amusing that no one could pronounce 'papal' properly XD), which probably went straight over most people's heads. Couldn't help but be delighted when Christian said his reading response consisted of pointing out Martin Luther's fallacies.

As for Martin Luther being humble? Pff, not a chance. I can't lay hands on the book at this moment, but I have read a quote where people were questioning his teachings, and he lost his patience and told them to belief it, "Because Master Luther says so." Yes, he was pretty much claiming the Pope's authority for himself, but whatever...

For those of my readers who are Catholic, a great site to check out is www.catholicmemes.com, which is exactly what it says on the tin. If you scroll through them all, there's sure to be something you'll find funny.

On another unrelated note, I shall try to record a video of myself for honors forum and upload it, the operative word being "try". First I have to figure out how the thing works...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment