Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The End


No, it is not the end of this blog. But it is the end of the semester. Five exams down, none to go. I am very happy about that.

MASTER GAVE DOBBY A SOCK!! DOBBY IS FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That pretty much summed up my thought process coming out of speech this morning. That, and some lingering amusement from the way a few of us had to stall the teacher (always very easy; ask her some question and she'll divert herself into a ramble about a former student of hers) so Marcela could make it. But we were very happy to do it! That's what friends are for: stalling teachers. XD

My happiness at the semester being over with has been dulled by having to read a book on centering prayer for the church library. It was very mentally exhausting, particularly as I was arguing with the author the entire way. Although he is a Trappist monk, he is under the delusion that the Holy Spirit is a 'she'. ???? Just plain 'God', however, was referred to as a 'he'. But the Holy Spirit is God. So it should be 'he'. Can you say, Logic Bomb?

There were three Logic Bombs in the book in all. My brain did not thankfully explode, but it still feels like it. I am very tired.

Oh, and the dwarves in the above poster. Can you name them? From top to bottom, left to right: Gloin, Kili, Bofur, Bifur, Oin, Ori, Balin, Fili, Thorin, Dwalin, Dori, Bombur, and Nori.

And The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey has come out in theaters now in the UK, so I shall have to stay off the Internet now until I see it, lest I discover massive spoilers! Gah!
In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment