Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Next Valiant Attempt At Tech-Savviness

...Which is likely doomed to horrible failure, I know.

But Dr. Brewton said to learn how to hotlink images on our blogs, so that when you click on it, instead of just showing a larger image of the picture, it leads you directly to the source where you found it. A laudable effort, indeed, but one that has (so far) been beyond me.

So I did what our internet culture directs us to do in such terrible extremeties. I googled it.

And I came up with a YouTube video showing directions. Here goes!

http://heirsofdurin.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/hbt-vfx-012.jpg

Nope.


Well, a picture appeared...

...And it's clickable, but it only leads to the image itself, not to the page as a whole. Well, I have no idea what to do now. Grr.

Dr. Brewton, you're just going to have to show me how to do it if you want me to do it. Because I give up.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment