Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Couple of Boromir Things

 
 

Have I ever said that I love a good pun? I must admit that I usually prefer more intellectual humor, although I am not above giggling like an idiot during The Hobbit when the troll scratches his butt and Bilbo looks away like, "I did not just see that. I did not just see that."


I did that today. In the rain. Actually, I've been known to do it on a lot of occasions. Then again, I absolutely do not care one way or another about looking cool, so I don't have much of a problem with this.

I probably tend to scare away more people with my nerdiness. I wouldn't know cool if it dropped an anvil on my head.

*scans blog and notices all the LOTR on it*

I see no problem with lack of coolness. XD

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment