Monday, April 1, 2013

Avenger Stuff (This Is For You, Elaine)

:)

Because this stuff needs to be posted, too. Lots of pictures today, precious! LOTS of pictures! Three whole posts of them, with relatively little commentary!


Seriously, Loki's face is the best. The rant about capes was one of the main things I remember from The Incredibles and so I try to bear in mind that while cloaks that can actually be used to keep warm in are removable and perfectly permissible for characters in a fantasy world, completely pointless capes that do nothing other than make the wearer cool are a definite no.

No capes!


This one is ESPECIALLY for you, Elaine, as I know how much you like Peanuts, and, well, since Hawkeye is your favorite character...

Aw, what the heck. I'll give you more Hawkeye pictures. :) Be happy.


Not my art, of course. Why would anyone think this is my art? I've only ever scanned in ONE of my pictures for a PowerPoint (that presentation was a failure regardless) and it was such a hassle I have no real urge to scan in my other 500 pictures. And that is no exaggeration. I literally have four binders full of pictures. And they are 2" binders, not the little puny 1/2" ones you might stick a few sheets of notebook paper in for a class, too...

Besides, I can't draw realistically. I also fail at drawing manly guys. Dunno. Somehow I just can't get the proportions right to draw muscular guys and it ends up looking weird. So I tend to bury them in armor or capes (CLOAKS! I MEANT CLOAKS!) or something and try to ignore the issue...

Plus, I still draw by hand. I don't draw on Paint, and, goodness no, I don't use Photoshop. If I've barely figured out how to use Paint, I certainly will never be able to use Photoshop.

Of course, now that I've used the word 'never'...


I just love this. Donuts. Angry Fury. Cap, Thor and Tony just not caring in the least. LOL. Gotta love those guys.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment