Monday, April 15, 2013

HALLELUJAH! BILBO WINS!!!


Yay! Bilbo won the MTV Best Hero award! I even saw it in the paper this morning. I find it really hilarious that The Avengers won several of the other awards, but that all its characters (the Hulk, Iron Man, etc.) completely flopped in the best hero department.

Seriously, look at the stats. If the Hulk, Iron Man, Catwoman, or Batman topped 50,000 votes anywhere I would be surprised.

Snow White got 1,532,571 votes. That's over 1.5 million.

Bilbo got 1,637,179 votes. That's overy 1.6 million.

Ooh, did you hear that, lads? We beat her by over 100,000 votes!

My faith in the world and in humanity has been restored. I cannot tell you how happy I was last night when I got the news. It may or may not have prompted a happy dance on my part.

Now I will (hopefully) be happy for the rest of the day.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment