Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Random RA Appreciation Post... Again

At this point, I don't think I really need an excuse to have random appreciation posts for TH:AUJ characters or actors. Anyone who reads this blog will surely know by now that I am obsessed with it, and that if you do not like it the back button is to the top left of your web browser.

So, without further ado:


You don't?


That's a mime, Richard...

Poor guy. I hope he never gets on Twitter or Tumblr. The Majestic Thorin meme, the I Have Never Been So Wrong In All My Life meme, and the whole general Bagginshield movement are just too much... gah. Especially the latter. There are a lot of creeps out there.

One of these days I shall have to produce my Guide to Sane Shipper. And one of the primary rules of it is: ALWAYS LEAVE THE ACTORS OUT OF IT.

Even LotrConfessions.tumblr has taken that policy, mercifully. Not that I look at that often, since a lot of the 'confessions' are rather silly or still sort of stalky-creepy (is it possible to stalk fictional characters?).

Then there is this:


Humorously, I found this to go with it:


So it's in real life, too! *gigglesnort* Okay, that has made my day.

...I really need to go find something productive to do...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment