Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Guys, Guys, Guess What Comes Out Today!



At 12 CDT (1 EDT), the trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug comes out!

My sister has insisted that I can not watch it without her. All I can say is she better be home before 12:15 or I will start without her!

On another note, the first offical poster has come out, and aarrrrrrggh.... it's only making the wait more unbearable! Bilbo's in his blue coat from Laketown. Why is the statue on the right suddenly missing its head? It wasn't like that at the end of AUJ. And they really need to make up their minds as to whether or not the front gate is sealed. I assumed they meant Smaug had blocked it up. Dunno.

I suppose all our questions will be answered on December 13.

SIX WHOLE MONTHS AWAY. OKAY, AND TWO DAYS. GAH.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment