Saturday, June 22, 2013

So, I Found Some More Pictures

...Sigh... I really don't need to explain myself any more, do I? It's a very simple process. I go on Pinterest. I find funny / cute / cool pictures. I post them.

That's all there is to it.

I mean, it's not as if anything interesting is happening in my life right now (other than we did go to a major league ball game, and the drunk guy sitting in front of us actually got the wave going, which was fun XD).

I did mean to look up and post pictures from that ball game, but I have no idea what website it is that my sister is always showing me stuff from. You'd think I would glance up at the web address a time or two. Apparently not. So I haven't. Oh, well.

Doesn't c'est la vie mean 'such is life' in French? I'm not a fan of French, as I am a German sort of person, but the phrase seems appropriate here. Anyway, enough chitchat, I'm sure that's not what you're here for, anyway...

PICTURES!! OOH, SHINY!!


Thranduil in armor. YES, PRECIOUS, YESSSSS...


If you don't get the joke behind this, you need to go to YouTube and look up the channel 'Happy Hobbits'. It's run by two girls, Kelly and Alex, who call themselves Kili and Fili and teach you how to be a 'happy hobbit' on a farm by taking care of animals and doing little craft things. Anyway, they videoed their reaction to the Desolation of Smaug trailer and posted it.

Of all things, PETER JACKSON HIMSELF found their reaction video, PUT IT ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE, and then showed it to the actors above - Evangeline Lily (Tauriel), Orlando Bloom (Legolas) and Lee Pace (Thranduil). THEN he filmed their reactions and posted that video!

IN RESPONSE to that, the Happy Hobbit girls filmed their reactions to the cast reacting to the video of their reactions, and posted THAT.

Yes.

Yes, precious.

This is amazing. That is why the Tolkien fandom is one of the best fandoms.

They're bascially calling it Hobbitception now.

I love this cast, okay?




*rolls on the floor with hysterical laughter* Okay, okay, okay. *starts laughing again*

Aidan, you at least can carry off the evil werewolf look. (Why would you want to? I like you as a Dwarf much better.) Dean... hahahaha... Dean... you're barely trying. You're not meant to be a werewolf. Go back to majesty-in-training.

...Egads, just noticed how much Dean's beard looks like Thorin's in its general shape... egads...

MIND. BLOWN.


I wish I could find out who did this. It didn't link back to a Tumblr page, at least not to one that I, with my limited technological savviness, could find.

It's hysterical, though.


This was done by ramida-r on Tumblr. It's quite lovely. The blues of the sky contrast with the qhite clouds especially well.

I've noticed that a lot of fan artists are drawing the Dwarves' hair longer than it really is, but I ain't complaining.

Ooh, look, here's another one that's equally beautiful but also funny!


And, ooh, look, MORE!


I am SO not sorry. Not one bit. Not at all.

I doubt the artist is sorry either.

We're an unashamedly unapologetic fandom, aren't we? Haha. But I love the madness.

Oh, and apparently someone caught on to something in the TH:DOS trailer:




Hahaha. I don't actually want there to be a scene like that, because... well... I've long since decided Fili has better blond braids than Legolas... but, on the other hand... I'm having a lot of fun imagining that scene.

Hopefully, you are, too. ;)


And now I have the perfect reply to anyone who is trying to get me to do something stupid. Thank you, Mr. Armitage. Your amazingness just keeps increasing. XD


AHAHAHAHA.





Um, so when did this post turn into an RA tribute. I promise, that was not my intent!

However, I am not sorry. So not sorry.

Oh, look, something not RA-centric!


There's a reason TheOneRing.net is selling t-shirts that say "Peter's Dragon". Lol.


Martin, what are you doing?





"Sam, we're still in the Shire. What could possibly happen?"




Ridiculously Lovely Bofur

Accurate.

Heck, yeah.


I'll be back with more... soon... *grins evilly*

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment