Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Dean O'Gorman Post To Rule Them All

Because reasons.

 
Assassin's Creed: Dean Edition

 
 
DO YOU NEED ANY MORE REASONS WHY I THINK A RED PLAID SHIRT IS A GOOD IDEA? DO YOU?
 
 
APPARENTLY YOU DO!!!!
 
 
 
 
I honestly have no idea how those two pictures got that way. I honestly don't. Blogger is confusing.
 
However, I have no idea what he is doing on the right. This is the signal for this post to devolve into silliness. Hold on to your hats.
 
 
I actually think this gif is form where he was explaining that it took him and Aidan so many times to get their, "At your service," scene right because Martin Freeman would stand behind the camera and make faces at them the whole time. LOL.
 
 
I was going to say I'd like to know how and why people come up with this stuff, but, on second thoughts, I REALLY don't want to know. I just don't.
 
 



From The Almighty Jonsons. Yes, he actually says that. Hilarious In Hindsight, as he went on to play Fili. LOL. Someone in the casting department must have a sense of humor.
 
 
 





Look at him! He's so tiny. And adorable, swinging his feet like a little boy... STOP IT WITH THE ADORABLENESS! IT'S FAR TOO DISTRACTING!!!
 
 
Well, all right. Baby Dean can be just as adorable as he likes.
 
 
I just... I don't even know. XD
 
 
The threatened HobbitCon dancing gif. I TOLD YOU I WOULD COME BACK. I TOLD YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. INSANITY ABOUNDS ON THIS BLOG.
 
Come join the insanity!
 
In Pace Christi,
 
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment