Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yet Another Tribute to the Dwarf Actors

Because they are hilarious. 'Nuff said.

With some fans. Aren't they cute?


Luke, what are you doing? Seriously. Luke Evans (Bard) is in the back waving his hands, as if he's thinking, "They can't forget me! I'm in the next movie, too! Don't forget about me!" And then Graham McTavish seems to be photobombing it, Adam Brown has decided to be adorkable, Stephen Hunter is smiling right into the camera, John Callen has decided to pull a geezer face, Aidan Turner is laughing, Dean O'Gorman is also pulling a weird face, and it is up to Jed Brophy, of all people, to be normal in this picture.

I love these guys. So much.


Nice beard there, Dean. And I'm not even joking. Also... what's up with Jimmy? Not sure if he's pulling a funny face for the camera or if he's just had one too many drinks. Dunno.


Oh, yes, and they also get up to their usual shenanigans on Twitter, too. You really must check out their Twitter accounts some time. Adam Brown seems to like the idea of taking on the role of the 12th Doctor - at least he's retweeting everyone else saying that would be a great idea. And then Jed Brophy seems to drunktweet half of the time, randomly speaks in rhyme, and signs off with 'xxjedi' most of the time.

Yes, you read that right. He calls himself a Jedi.

I don't think we're going to argue with him on that.


See? This cast is adorably lovely even on Twitter.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. I love that, "I'd love to if I really didn't want to."



    ReplyDelete