Saturday, July 6, 2013

Yet Another Post In My Attempt to Spread Jed Brophy Appreciation

...Because, seriously, the man is amazing and deserves all the appreciation we can give him.

First, another gifset explaining the basic reasons why we should appreciate Jed Brophy:



Let's also not forget this one:


Rrider of Rohan Jed Brophy!

I would also like to take a moment to share a picture I found on Tumblr. Someone claimed: "James Nesbit (Bofur) is probably the silliest of all the Hobbit actors."

Some one else retorted: "Are you sure?" and posted this picture:


*dying of laughter*

The tags on this post? # NO WAIT THAT'S NOT SILLY #THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE

This is also a good opportunity for the long-threatened Jed Brophy Twitter Appreciation Post I am indebted to this person for finding these all). So, therefore, without further ado, let us commence.

 

Yes, he roleplays as Nori on Twitter. Seriously.


Both gross and hilarious. This cast... I'd also like to know who thought it would be a great idea to ask the cast that!! Seriously. I could think of so many better things to ask them.


Yes, he talks in rhyme for no reason. He also refers to himself as 'jedi', usually signing his twitters with 'xxjedi'. (Humorously, this conversation continued with Graham asking, "You wear pyjamas?" leading to at least one Tumblrite wondering if this means Graham doesn't wear them, lol.)



He really wants to be in Dean's photoshoot. I hope he got to be in it. Really, Dean, how could you say no??

Have I converted anyone yet? XD

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment