Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Collection of Humorous Trivia

...Obviously, I've trawled the depths of FailBlog once again...


If Bilbo had attempted to explain what had happened to him when he was separated from the rest of the Company. Yeah... in hindsight, he was better off not even trying.


Oh, 'The Trouble with Tribbles'. I really need to find this one and watch it. The set people purposely kept dumping more and more Tribbles on Kirk/William Shatner, since they were sick and tired of his full-of-himself attitude. I've seen the clip. They just keep falling on him. And then a final Tribble falls down and hits him on the head. LOL.


How can you not tell the difference? Spock has pointy ears, for crying out loud, and Kirk doesn't!


Somebody who works at this story has a sense of humor, is all I can say. XD


I especially like the shark balloon. XD The glasses are a nice touch, as well.


Oh, definitely.


Considering our experiences with an iMac, I'll stick with WALL-E, thank you very much.


The little tractor that could. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... I thought I could, I thought I could, I thought I could, I thought I could..."

Does anyone else remember that book?
In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment