Monday, September 30, 2013

Has Anyone Noticed Thor's Hair?


Oh, and credits to the lovely Natsu at Inside A Camo Bag for the pretty pictures! Now, on to the observations:

(1) Thor's hair is longer. No surprise there. It's been getting longer every movie he's in.

(2) He's pulling it back now. Smart move, Thor. It'll help keep it out of the way during a fight.

(3) Look. Look closely at his hair. Look at Odin's, too. Behind their ears. They're wearing braids. Braids in their hair. Were they wearing these in Thor? Because I don't remember this detail.

I can only come to one conclusion...

DWARF HAIRSTYLES ARE SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE GALAXIES!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! SOON BRAIDED HAIR, MOUSTACHES, AND BEARDS SHALL BE THE FASHION EVERYWHERE! AHAHAHAHA!

For reference:


Obviously not my art. It's done by the wonderful EM-MIKA on Deviantart. *fiddles with Blogger* Ah, looks like I have the link working. I always want to give credit. It's like waving and holding up a big honking sign: "These people do great pictures! Go check them out!"

Because it's way better art than I could ever do. And they mostly do it on computers, too. *marvels* I just use colored pencils. Much more accurate than I could ever be with a mousepad... gah.

Although I did draw three pictures yesterday. It was quite a burst of creativity on my part. Haven't done anything in forever. But I felt like drawing Dragons again, so draw Dragons I did. Lahar Dragons, though, not gwamar - ah, oops, sorry. That wasn't English. I meant the Dragons weren't in full Dragon form, but rather in their human-like form. My Dragons in my stories shapeshift. Makes more sense to me. I'm all about stuff making sense.

Anyway.

THE DWARVES SHALL RULE THE GALAXY!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!


In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment