Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sometimes I Feel Like Mycroft

So, it's been raining lately. Instead of the little black umbrella that fits in my backpack, I decided one day to carry a large one without the collapsing handle. It was very useful in the rain with its greater amount of coverage.

And then I went inside... and had to carry it, folded up. It has a long metal point on the end that clicks when you tap it on the pavement. And I DARE you to walk with an umbrella and not tap it ominously on the pavement as you walk.

I felt like Mycroft Holmes.

I felt like making random deductions and ordering minions around.

I need to carry that umbrella around again more often, obviously. XD The feeling of power was a nice feeling... Muahahahaha.

In the meanwhile, I also resemble Mycroft in other ways:


This is a common reaction to stupidity around me.


This is another common reaction. Which leads to:


My brother and I appear to be the only ones to consider this funny, as we quote it a lot. Everyone else ignores us. That is probably the proper response.

The only problem with me being Mycroft is that I'm not into politics. Hmm. Ah, well. Cake... lovely cake...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment