Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Time To Post Catholic Pictures Again!


I can't believe that kid is sitting there. How did this come about without the Swiss Guards interfering? Then again, it is just a kid, and Pope Francis doesn't seem to mind. He's amazing that way. Probably creates headaches all the time for the Swiss Guards, but still... he's amazing.


"For He will command His angels concerning you, to guard you in all of your ways." - Psalm 91:11

Now I want to draw that picture... such pretty wings. Of course, they aren't biologically accurate, even ignoring such things as proportion and conflicts with the existing skeletal structure (the main reason why, apparently, Smaug is going to be a wyvern in DoS). The feathers are all raggedy and out of line. But they're still fluffy and white and pretty...


St. Peter's Basilica is going UP!!!

...Come on, admit it. That would make an awesome movie. All you need to add is a fight scene involving the Swiss Guards and a chase scene involving the Popemobile, and it'd be sure to win all the Oscars!


That sounds about right. XD No, actually, I only like the smell of coffee. I don't like the taste. As for wine, I've never really had any, since what you get in Communion at the Mass isn't still wine. Oh, sure, it has the appearances of wine, but in its essence, its substance, it is no longer wine, but the Blood of Christ. That's a rough definition of transubstantiation, folks.

Read my blog, learn random weird facts. Trade? :)


Can I just say that this scene, couple with this quote, makes me very happy?


"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law." - Matthew 10:35.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment