Friday, October 4, 2013

My Fandom, People

Have I mentioned today how much I love my fandom?

TheOneRing.net, bless them, has assembled a collection of gifs from the new trailer and put them up for us to find here. For some reason, they work perfectly well on my computer itself, but not on the Internet. Go figure.

And then they devoted an article exclusively to THIS:


I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER.

Just look at that torrent of fire spewing out of his mouth! It spins around almost like a tornado... yeesh. I would not want to be the burglar caught in that inferno.

Even so... Smaug's voice. Oh, goodness, his voice. We're all going to spontaneously combust in theaters when he starts talking. I just know it.

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER.


In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment