Thursday, October 24, 2013

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Today I had one class.

Tomorrow is our 'fall break'. Never mind that it consists of just one day. Actually, the school calendar likes to be sly and say that we have three days off by including Saturday and Sunday. This is universally derided by the students, let me assure you. However, a day off is still a day off.

I have finished all my homework for this weekend. I have (1) done my four German exercises (2) written a German paper (3) completed my chemistry homework (4) finished typing my chemistry notes for chapter 7 (8) written my lab report for this week's lab and (9) completed my physics homework. All of that but (9) was done today.

I feel remarkably accomplished.

Tomorrow I shall be able to go to Friday morning Mass for the first time in weeks.

Also, the next nine volumes of Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-one books, basically get 1 1/2 volumes free) are sitting on my desk, waiting for me to read them. Yes, I have broken down and bought the manga. It's a better investment than Artemis Fowl (I never did get those books after all).

One of these days, I shall have to do a post outlining the most important reasons why the only Team Edward you should ever be on is Team Edward Elric. But it is not this day.

This day, I rejoice.


In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment