Monday, November 4, 2013

About A Month Left, Y'All!


The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

It just sounds awesome. I need to say it out loud, full-length, more now. Oh, and, in case you're wondering, the gif is from a clip of the AUJ Extended Edition, which is available digitally now. I'm not sure if it's out on DVD and Blu-Ray yet. It probably is, in some places.

I'm not sure whether to get the EE's now, or wait until they do a Special Extended Edition (because you know they will). I have the SEE's for LOTR and would like the SEE's for TH as well. I may also be hoping that the SEE's will have cast commentary on them, because AUJ EE does not. Grr.

Oh, and news about the DOS soundtrack is coming out now!! *happy dance* It appears the cover will be purple. O.o. Whatever. I'm hoping that the cover for the TABA soundtrack is white and not teal, as some were suggesting, because I don't want the full TH set to look like Mardi Gras. Plus, if we do get a Battle of the Five Armies in the snow, a white soundtrack cover and movie case would tie in excellently with that.

Gargh. December 13th cannot come fast enough.


In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment