Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kili Gifs, Anyone?

I really need to get a copy of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition soon. The pictures and gifs other people are posting of the behind-the-scenes material is just so tantalizing. However, from what I've heard and read on TORn, most stores are having difficulties getting the EE in stock.

Yeah, weird. I don't know why. It's not as if there's not legions of LOTR fans out there to buy them. O.o. So I may just wait and see until the fuss dies down. Then again, I really want to wait for the Special Extended Editions (because you know they're coming). Also, I wouldn't mind getting them on Blu-Ray. If nothing else, my laptop should be able to play them, and superior visual quality would be a nice thing.

But enough of the chit-chat. On to the gifs!



Why is it that all the gifs from the early camera tests are so adorable? Believe me, because I also have a gif of Bofur winking at the camera, and then one of Bifur, Bofur, and Bombur standing together and being a happy family. Somewhere there is also a gif of Bifur throwing punches at the camera, but I haven't saved that one.


I have no idea what Aidan is doing here. (Oh, and, look, it's when he still had his 'Irish Jesus' beard, too.) However, the first thing that comes to mind is, "You do the Hokey-Pokey and you turn yourself around/ And that's what it's all about."

I am fairly sure, however, that that is not what he's actually doing there.

 
Just your standard Kili adorableness here.
 

 Bonus Kili AND Fili here (oh, and Sir PJ, too):


Just... d'awwwww. I think I'm a gonna save this one.


And now for another member of the Durin line showing off his mad invisible spider slaying skills:


Pay attention, fanfic writers! Kili can use a sword like nobody's business! In fact, he uses the mad invisible spider slaying skills that have been passed down the line of Durin for generations!

Ahaha. Sorry, that Fullmetal Alchemist joke will never get old. Never.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment