Friday, January 3, 2014

Unsure Whether To Giggle Uncontrollably or Go 'Awwwww'

So my sister and I have taken to watching BBC North and South online.

I blame you all. I blame you all for the addiction that is Richard Armitage's face. Just so you know.

Although we also had a fun time imagining the bow ties on Thorin and also making fun of that jealous guy in the train car (Henry? I think his name was Henry). Because snarking at a movie, even at a movie you love, makes it even funnier.

I'm not carried away by Margaret, though. She just seemed so unhappy and whispered everything. Ah, well, I'm not here for Margaret in the first place.

I normally avoid the kissy stuff, but I think I'll have to make an exception for this. *insert smiley face with horns here*







Okay, so I may be blogging this just to taunt my sister. But whatever. It's a perfectly valid reason to blog something!

I just now noticed her hair in the last gif. That's pretty. Was it like that all the time and I didn't notice?

Was kissing the guy's hand the preferred way to accept a marriage proposal back then? Because it happens in the most recent Pride and Prejudice as well. I don't know. I'm just wild mass guessing here.

*goes back to giggling*

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment