Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hey, Look, I'm Back

...Um, how do I even begin to explain?

(1) I gave up Tumblr and fanfiction for Lent.

(2) I finally cracked and downloaded Google Chrome. Okay, it was primarily because of internet homework. YOU try maintaining your composure when you have to reboot the whole stupid system after every two problems and end up spending several hours trying to do what should have taken two at most.

I'm not sure what to think of Chrome so far. It hasn't been noticeably faster than Internet Explorer. However, it doesn't jam up during my internet homework, so I'll use it for that. It also keeps offering to translate the German pages I look up for my presentation research for me... I finally got it to stop asking.

Anyway, Blogger works with Chrome! It should... *shoots dirty looks at Google* Why did I choose Chrome in the first place? I hate Safari. The buttons are all in the wrong places. Mozila Firefox... eh. I'd heard good things about Chrome; I guess that's my main reason. However, I'm still keeping Internet Explorer to be on the safe side.

Honestly, I don't know what's going to appear on my blog here over Lent. Right now, my brain is an... interesting mix of science, math frustration (don't ask about differentials... just don't), and crack. Some of that may have to do with just finishing Fruits Basket. Yep, I read it all in my spare time over the past week.

And now I plan to try Yu-Gi-Oh! again. Gosh, I'm nuts. But seriously, whatever medium the story first appeared in is the best. Plus, psycho!Yami is absolutely hilarious, if you go in for Black Comedy. The last time I read it, I was keeping a running count of how many people he set on fire. Good times, good times. XD

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment