Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Finally Did It. Poor Lindir.

So my geeky brother gave me the idea for this a few months ago one night while we were watching The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, and now that I have had a little free time and was in the mood to do it, I've done it.

Here it is. I regret nothing.


As I said, I regret nothing! Ahahahahaha. I feel like I should go to a Tolkien confessional and say, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned; I have come to like Dwarves more than Elves," but it's true. It's amazing what AUJ did to me.

Now, don't get me wrong, I still adore a bunch of Elves from the First Age - Beleg, Fingolfin, Glorfindel, und so weiter. And Elrond is my second-favorite LOTR character. But, in general... yeah, Dwarves. They've just got so much relatable personality. How can you not like them?

Oh, and I also did this, as a reaction image:


I know, it didn't take much effort. But I got to cross it off my virtual to-do list.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment