Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mother Knows Best


This time, you really do want to skip the drama and stay with mama, because Our Lady truly does know best.

(I can't remember where I found that one, but it was on some Catholic Facebook face. I've found a lot of them. I'd never join Facebook just for their sake when I can lurk and snap up unconsidered trifles... memes, that is... but they do provide funny ways of sharing the Faith. I am very grateful for that.)

Oh, and this one was hilarious:


This is pretty much what happens whenever an evangelical Christian smells Catholicism. I've never been on the receiving end of this other than that one time. Actually, I've been pretty surprised by how little prejudice I've encountered at college (relatively speaking).

It probably helps that I avoid social interactions. Ah, well.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elyse, I really like yoir posts. It is a pity you stopped to write here... Do you hace another platform where you post?

    ReplyDelete